Friday, September 5, 2008

Audio Prozac: The Cleaning the Kitchen And Waiting for Hannah Playlist

Coastal Carolina University in nearby Conway has canceled classes Friday and Saturday (yes, I teach a three-hour class on Saturday) due to concerns about Tropical Storm Hannah.

On such an occasion, I offer my playlist for cleaning the kitchen at 1 a.m. while looking forward to two days off to catch-up while assuming Hannah won't be a problem in the greater Myrtle Beach area:

1. Long Time Coming -- The Delays

2. Hey Girl -- The Delays

3. The Burden -- Dropkick Murphys

4. Five Candles (You Were There) -- Jars of Clay

5. Praise You -- Fatboy Slim

6. The Devil Never Sleeps -- Iron & Wine

7. Door Into Summer -- Jacob's Trouble (covering The Monkees)

8. Hangin' Around -- Counting Crows

9. Your Reverie -- Kelley Stoltz

10. Alongside You -- Molly Jenson

11. New Shoes -- Paolo Nutini

12. Don't You Evah -- Spoon

13. Stevie Nix -- The Hold Steady

14. Times Like These -- Foo Fighters

15. Rocknroll -- Lovedrug

16. Ride My See-Saw -- The Moody Blues

17. I'm Amazed -- My Morning Jacket

18. The Ritz -- Office

19. I Choose -- The Offspring

20. Bouncing Around the Room -- Phish

Digg this

No comments:

 
Links Add to Technorati Favorites