Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My weirdest roadtrip playlist, ever

Here's the playlist I threw together for my roadtrip to Charlotte two weekends ago.

I have no idea what I was thinking.

1. "It's Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down

2. "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World

3. "Always a Friend" by Alejandro Escovedo

4. "Bang My Drum" by Danielia Cotton

5. "Beautiful Day" by U2

6. "Scar That Never Heals" by Jeremy Fisher

7. "Almost Like Love" by Yes

8. "Love Will Find a Way" by Yes

9. "I'm the Man" by Anthrax

10. "Good Times" by INXS & Jimmy Barnes

11. "Heaven is a Place on Earth" by Belinda Carlisle

12. "What Have I Done to Deserve This?" by Pet Shop Boys

Indeed.

Digg this

1 comment:

Jess said...

That's the beauty of roadtrip playlists, my friend. They can be whatever you want them to be, whatever the road needs them to be. They are wonderful.

 
Links Add to Technorati Favorites