Friday, June 1, 2007

New South's Blonde Bombshell at T-Bonz


I tried New South's Blonde Bombshell tonight at T-Bonz in Barefoot Landing, North Myrtle Beach.


Blonde Bombshell is crisp, smooth, well-balance, light-to-medium in body, and so drinkable your quick stop at happy-hour will end with the barkeep pushing you out at closing time.


I had dropped in on May 14, just three days after T-Bonz had first tapped this seasonal brew, and I ordered a pint, only to see the suds sputter -- the last keg had just done dry. I was stood up by the Blonde Bombshell.


Tonight, the joke was on me -- I ordered my second, and guess what? The tap started sputtering suds again.


This time, however, there was another keg in the back.
-Colin Burch

Digg this

No comments:

 
Links Add to Technorati Favorites